Everyone has to make SOME sacrifices in a relationship.
What's the biggest thing YOU had to give up for your significant other? Here are some of the best answers we've heard . . .
1. "I gave up a job and moved. Now I'm single . . . and looking for a new job in this new city."
2. "I gave up smoking. I was walking up to his place for our first date . . . smoking . . . and he said, 'You smoke?' I said, 'Not any more' . . . I put it out and stopped smoking that instant. It's been 20 years since without a cigarette."
3. "I gave her a KIDNEY to save her life. She wound up cheating on me about five years later."
4. "I had to give up sleeping in. She starts playing LIONEL RICHIE if I sleep past 8:30 in the morning, even on weekends. I really don't like Lionel Richie."
5. She had to give up on owning a cat, since I'm allergic.